Notification of Changes:
A Special Note about Children: Children are not eligible to use Coinexo or other related PayRCurrency Services and we ask that minors (persons under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the Coinexo or PayRCurrency Services.
- Processing activities must be lawful, fair and transparent.
- Personal Data must be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Personal Data may not be further processed in any way incompatible with those purposes. Processing operations for archiving, public interest, scientific and historical research, and statistical purposes shall be consistent with the original purpose.
- Personal Data must be adequate and relevant and limited to the minimum necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- Personal Data should be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed. Personal Data may be kept longer for archiving purposes in the public interest and for historical, statistical or cientific purposes.
- Personal Data may only be processed in a way that ensures the security of Personal Data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Registration and use information – When you register to use our Services by creating an Account, we will collect Personal Data as vital to offer and fulfill the Services you request. The information we require may vary, depending on the service you use: your name, postal address, telephone number, IBAN, personal identification number, email address and identification information to establish an Account. Due to the legal obligations prescribed by relevant laws, we may require you to provide us with additional data: Corporate details and incorporation documents, information about shareholders and Ultimate Beneficial Owners, transaction history, detailed description of your business, nature of funds etc.
- Transaction and usage information – When using our Services or Services available through PayRCurrency web site or its subsidiaries, for example, to make purchases from merchants, to receive money, to process payments, we collect information about the transaction, as well as
other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, amount paid for products or services, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and 2 Geolocation Information. We strictly follow AML and CFT Policies and the information about transactions is necessary for providing our Services
- Send or request funds: When you send or request funds (crypto currencies or fiat) through the Services, we collect Personal Data: name, postal address, telephone number, and financial account information about the participant who is receiving money from you or sending money to you. The extent of Personal Data required about a participant may vary depending on the Services you are using.
- Pay or request someone else to pay a bill: If you use Services provided by PayRCurrency OU or through its subsidiaries to pay a bill for the benefit of someone else, or if you request a User to pay a bill for you, we collect Personal Data from you about the account holder such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and account number of the bill that you intend to pay or request to be paid.
- Information about your friends and contacts – This is subject for future implementation. In case Coinexo or any product of PayRCurrency OU or its subsidiaries implement a Contact feature in its products, it may be easier for us to help you transact with your friends and contacts if you provide Personal Data such as name, email address and telephone number about your friends and contacts while using a Service or if you connect your contact list or friend list to your Account. If you choose to connect your contact list information on your device with your Account and/or establish an account connection between a social media platform and your Account, we will collect and use your contact list or friend list information to improve your experience when you use the Services.
- Information about you from third-party sources – We obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – Based on our legitimate interests to enhance our Services, we may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support teams or respond to a survey. If you choose not to provide such information, you will prevent PayRCurrency OU from carrying out analytics or communicating with you in certain situations. We can still contact you for administrative purposes with respect to providing our Services.